Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My last post..15 week...

Salam and hai...

My reviews about these 14 weeks:
-it teaches me alot about the usage of resources in the classroom.
-everything new for me.

My point of view about these questions:
  • What they like about blogging?
  • Can deliver our ideas, understanding, point of views and opinions based on something.
  • What they do not like about blogging?
  • Sometimes the ideas or not the same with others opinions.
  • What have they gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.
  • Yes, language skill was improved including critical thinking and the usage of technology.
  • How?
  • By applying what I have learned in the class in everyday life such as communicating. Then, I may apply it in my assignments.
  • What they like about the course?
  • Learn something about the usage of resources e.g technology.
  • What they do not like about the course?
  • Just only learning using technology. Do not learn about other types of resources.
  • What they have learnt from the course?
  • How to download, audio, video, pictures editing, storing items in the internet, and learning about the educational softwares, books using online application.
  • What they do not expect but have learnt from the course?
  • The usage of storage files in the internet.
  • What they expect but have not learnt from the course?
  • To learn on how to use other types of resources for example besides the usage of technology.
  • If they can change anything about the course, state what it is and explain.
  • The needs of printing the tutorials in every assignment. This is because there are too much of it. If little tutorials were used in every assignments which are need to be print, it is okay. But to much, it is not very suitable I think. 
That is all from me. Thanks for teaching me about this course. I am very glad to learn it because it surely can help me in my future teacher proficiency later. Thank you and until we meet again.Salam...

No comments: